The file contains the complete alphabet in the standard font with rotating and non-rotating letters. As well as mu...ltiple keychain bases in different lengths - up to 15 letters.
3d model print parameters
If you like my work please consider supporting me by downloading one of these fun fonts for less than the price of a coffee, thanks!
How to print ...Download the ZIP file and navigate the folders
1. Choose a keychain with rotating or non-rotating letters
2. Import the keychain base into your slicer. Choose the keychain with the correct amount of letters. This detemines the length. Don't forget the cap as well!
3. Import the letters into your slicer
4. Slice and print! No support needed!
5. Simply put the letters on the keychain in the right order and screw on the cap
No support needed when file orientation is used.
Advised to use a connecting brim on the keychain base. As the contact area with the printbed is rather small.
Print the letters and base in different colors to make them stand out!
Consider ironing (slicer setting) the letters for a smoother effect. Or even print the top layer of your letters in multicolor!