These "charms" are perfect for adults and children alike!
I have included files for switch and spin fidgets but they are pretty easy to ...design so you can make all sorts of fidget charms! Take the idea and run with it :)
- 3D printed part
- a fidget cube (~ AU $2 from ebay)
- chord of your choice. (macramé chord can be picked up super cheap at dollar stores etc).
- super glue (or similar bonding agent)
- print and assemble "charms"
- follow a macramé (or friendship bracelet) tutorial of your choice, for your desired bracelet pattern. Repeat for both sides of the charm.
- finish with a...
- sliding closure knot (tutorials are easy to find)
- bracelet clasp (found on the internet or dollar stores)
These bracelets make for an entertaining and productive project for children... especially during COVID-19 lockdown :)
They also make great, cheap and handmade gifts!