We headed for the sandy beach. My daughter enjoyed playing with it.
To make the propeller fly higher and farther, it has a design that combines two g...ears.
The gears rotate smoothly without using lubricant. It is a snap-fit model that can be assembled without tools.
● About printing
All parts can be printed without support.
We recommend printing with PETG or ABS filament.
It also works with PLA, but it may break if you pull the rod hard.
The printed parts in the image were made using PETG and ABS filaments. The infill is 30%, the nozzle is 0.4mm, and the layer height is 0.2mm.
The combination of Propeller_90mm.STL and gaer_rod_20mm.STL is optimal for playing indoors, while the combination of Propeller_150mm.STL and gaer_rod_25mm.STL is optimal for playing outdoors.
● About assembly
(1) Insert long_axle.STL into handle.STL and small_gear.STL.
Please be careful about the direction of the axle.
(2) Attach gear_cover_bottom.STL to the handle.
(3) Then insert large_gear.STL onto the axle.
(4) Insert short_axle.STL into gear_cover_top.STL and small_gear.STL.
(5) Please insert the two finished parts.
(7) Insert the axle_clip.STL sideways into three places on the shaft to secure it and you’re done.
(8) All you have to do is attach the propeller and pull the rod strongly. Please enjoy!